You have no items in your shopping cart.Continue shopping
Auverture United’s creation
- In March 2020, when COVID-19 hit the world, we launched Auverture United as an initiative to provide financial support for independent designers. This initiative was so well received that we decided to then think about new ways to build on the project over the coming months and created a series of limited-edition #Auvertureunited bracelets
- Our first drop, the Malachite green, was a success and we are very proud to be able to provide concrete support to some of our designers to help them through these difficult times. And the best is yet to come with 6 more bracelets to be designed.
Our ambition: to make a long-term impact
- The heart-warming reaction to Auverture United made us decide to take this initiative a step further, looking for a way to make an impact over the longer term.
- We envisage that Auverture United will ultimately become a platform for true collaboration in creative fine jewellery, to unlock the full potential of this art. Auverture United will become a curated, formalised coalition that shares knowledge and resources and works towards shared goals such as safeguarding traditional crafts and sustainability.
How can you help?
- We don’t say it enough, but since Auverture’s beginning, we have been so thankful for our strong community of customers and followers. Your support is key and we wish more than anything to give you the opportunity to become an actor on our journey.
- We will use Auverture.com as hub and fund Auverture United through drawing 10% of all Auverture.com sales. In the meantime, all proceeds from the forthcoming Auverture United Rainbow bracelets will be allocated to the Auverture United platform.
Whether through the dedicated Rainbow bracelet collection, or through the funds drawn from Auverture’s profits, all purchases made on Auverture will ultimately contribute to creating a sustainable fine jewellery industry. READ MORE