You have no items in your shopping cart.Continue shopping
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase! *
If you like the sound of developing your career as part of a dynamic team in an open-minded and ever-evolving company, take a look at our vacancies below. We’re open to speculative applications too, but when you email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, please make it really clear what your strengths are, why you want to work for Auverture specifically, and what you could bring to our team.
Salary: Competitive | tbd based on experience
Start date: As soon as possible
An autonomous role for an ambitious performance marketeer.
Joining a close-knit team of four as our first full-time marketeer, you’ll help define the role of digital as part of Auverture’s wider marketing mix, reporting in to our interim Marketing Director. With the support of a handful of external agencies, you’ll develop strategies and implement campaigns across paid and owned channels, gathering insight about our customer and optimising as you go.
Using a ‘test and learn’ method, you will:
– Increase Auverture’s visibility online to reach new audiences and drive traffic to the website
– Acquire new customers by converting website users to members and members to clients
– Develop our digital strategy and shape customers’ online experience, ensuring brand consistency throughout
– Initiate and manage digital campaigns (social media ads, SEA, display).
– Optimise channel efforts (mix, spend, ROI) to drive traffic, acquire members and increase conversion.
– Oversee projects and manage day-to-day operations with our SEO, PPC and paid social agency partners.
– Improve customers’ online experience through website optimisation, content management and technical improvements.
– Track, measure and share your learnings to help improve our customers’ experience and the effectiveness of the team.
– Oversee website development projects and the digital roadmap.
– Report on KPIs, ensure targets are met, and provide insight, analysis and recommendations as needed.
Experience and skills
– 3-4 years experience. Agency or in-house, ideally in the retail and/or luxury lifestyle sector.
– Fluent spoken and written English, another European language is a plus.
– Hands-on, end-to-end experience of running performance marketing campaigns, from planning through execution to analysis.
– Proficient in Google Analytics.
– Working knowledge of Magento and Hubspot preferred. Other CMS and CRM software experience also useful.
– Baseline understanding of SEO best practice.
We offer you
– A stunning studio office in a canal-side gallery space in the heart of Amsterdam
– Free lunch and unlimited coffee, tea and snacks
– A team of international, creative colleagues to learn from and collaborate with
– A competitive salary with potential for growth
– Autonomy and the opportunity to hone your skills in a supportive start-up environment
– You’re ambitious, with a proven track record of successful campaigns that drive growth.
– You’re enthusiastic and positive, with innovative ideas and a can-do attitude.
– You are analytical, comfortable with data and confident with numbers.
– You are agile, able to jump between the funnel stages and across multiple media types in pursuit of your objectives.
– Customer-centric, you can recognise our audience, knowing how and where to reach them.
– You have a strong sense of brand, acting as both guardian and ambassador in everything you do.
– A team player, you’re open to feedback and forthcoming in sharing learnings (both the successes and the failures).
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auverture is a platform exclusively dedicated to designer fine jewellery. We offer a curated collection of luxury jewellery handmade by independent designers from all over the world: distinctive pieces that are characterful in style with a unique story to tell. Find out more about us here >.