You have no items in your shopping cart.Continue shopping
Subscribe to our Newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase! *
If you like the sound of developing your career as part of a dynamic team in an open-minded and ever-evolving company, take a look at our vacancies below. We’re open to speculative applications too, but when you email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, please make it really clear what your strengths are, why you want to work for Auverture specifically, and what you could bring to our team.
Start date: as soon as possible
We’re looking for a creative, resourceful, and customer-centric intern to join our team: a curious mind with an experimental attitude. As our new Content Creator intern, you’ll help bring our brand to life through visual storytelling, creating captivating content and engaging editorial.
Playing the role of in-house design studio, you’ll follow a brief to come up with creative concepts for all manner of marketing materials – from digital ads to event invitations, website content to social posts. You’ll be tasked with creating assets for use online and offline, using brand guidelines to translate the Auverture aesthetic and create content that is consistent, original and distinctively ‘us’.
You’ll also be our resident social media maestro, responsible for planning, creating and posting all organic content for Auverture. Fuelled by a rock solid content strategy, you’ll create narratives around our brand, our designers and our products, adapting your storytelling per platform and building a community of engaged followers. You’ll have your own KPIs and will learn how to turn likes into loyalty and followers into customers to drive growth via social.
Join our small, close-knit team of enthusiastic jewellery lovers, see behind the scenes of an exciting young business, and play a part in taking our brand to the next level of growth!
– Day-to-day management of our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), ensuring the right content is posted on the right channel at the right time.
– Creative production: photography and video content, (graphic) design for digital and print and other ad hoc creative tasks.
– Coordinate our editorial calendar: scheduling seasonal storytelling, brand news and events, product launches and designer updates.
– Generate ideas: exploring the creative territories of our content pillars to come up with ideas for stories, posts, series, features, formats and tactics.
– Collaboration: work with other channel managers to seamlessly tell stories across customer touchpoints, helping to ensure smooth processes, consistent messaging, and impactful customer communications. Support Ecommerce & Digital Marketeer and Designer Relations Manager in coordinating content for paid and owned channels.
– Brand guardian: deliver a consistent look and feel and tone of voice in all content.
– Attendance at events – coordination and production alongside your fellow Auverture interns and team members, as well as creating compelling content from behind the scenes.
To be eligible for this role, you must be:
We offer you:
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auverture is a platform exclusively dedicated to designer fine jewellery. We’ve curated a collection of luxury jewellery handmade by independent designers from all over the world: distinctive pieces that are characterful in style with a unique story to tell. Find out more about us here >