You have no items in your shopping cart.Continue shopping
By accessing the web site at http://www.auverture.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Golden Egg B.V.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Golden Egg B.V.’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Golden Egg B.V. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Golden Egg B.V.’s web site are provided “as is”. Golden Egg B.V. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Golden Egg B.V. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Golden Egg B.V. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Golden Egg B.V.’s Internet site, even if Golden Egg B.V. or a Golden Egg B.V. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Golden Egg B.V.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Golden Egg B.V. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Golden Egg B.V. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Golden Egg B.V. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Golden Egg B.V. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Golden Egg B.V. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Golden Egg B.V.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Amsterdam, The Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Cookie Settings
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
- p.gif – adobe Typekit, used for fonts
- cookie_closed – Used for Cookie Consent – 1 month
- cookie_accepted – Used for Cookie Consent – 1 month
- frontend – Auverture uses Magento to provide its web store and allow customers to place orders. This cookie is used to handle user sessions during their visits. – session
- fontend_cid – Auverture uses Magento to provide its web store and allow customers to place orders. This cookie used to handle user sessions during visits. – session
- popupShown – Used for newsletter popup – 1 month
- currency_code – Used to register the current currencie
- user_first_visited – Used to register first visit
- _ga – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. – 2 years
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate – session
- _gid – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor u ses the website. – session
- _gat_UA-68571144-1 – Used by Google Analytics – session
- _gat_UA-68571144-2 – Used by Google Analytics – session
- vuid – Vimeo – Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read. – 2 years
- intercom-id-hatkesd9 – Used by Intercom – 270 days
- ads/ga-audiences – Used by Google AdWords – session
- GPS – Used by YouTube, tracking based on GPS location – session
- IDE – Used by doubleclick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking o ads – 2 years
- test_cookie – Used by YouTube – Tries to estimate the user’s bandwith – 179 days
- YSC – Used by YouTube – Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.